Not affiliated with Warner Bros. The same can be said for the other Facebook material that I personally manage that are shown down below this site.

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Happy 30th Anniversary to Animaniacs (1993-1998)! + Party Supplies From the 90's ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

 Well, here we are. The day that finally came today. ๐Ÿ™‚ Even though I wanted to see something more for ANIMANIACS (like seeing the OG Warner siblings sooner than later if WB decides to do or not officially and we'll just have to see about it) but that's probably me asking too much for now. Anyway, for this blog post like the title of this very post mentions it, we're gonna see a bunch of party supplies from the 90's! First up we got these gift bags here...





I never posted this certain gift bag before on the FB page itself outside of the one group that I also created by myself with my main personal profile (if you tend to look through last year's/2022's stuff as I'm writing this) but here it is...


Along with this image that I never posted on FB before!


And for these two certain images I feel like they used to be on eBay and somehow, they get transferred onto Picclick.

Through big to small, here are the favor bags.


To bags to blowouts...


Now here's the variety stuff... Plates, napkins, hats, etc...


And here's some more rare party stuff...


Here's this rare set of party Rings~ ๐Ÿ’


P.S. When it comes to that post up here... ๐Ÿ‘† It was just a final post around my birthday that was ending around my time zone on that day but not as the final "goodbye" to my FB page.

Here's this shot of this plate that's never been posted on the page or within the group itself yet...


And here's another plate that's tiny that I used to post in my group last year when I tried to make the image bigger in Google Slides.


Here's also this recent post that I post not too long ago containing these three photos... Since the 30th anniversary... - Dedicating to the OG Warner Siblings | Facebook




Plus, how can anyone forget the wrapping paper?!



I might post these two on FB later...



Here's this one that's all Wakko on it! And this will be posted on FB shortly as well.

And here's the other update that was posted on my one roleplaying page: This year we're gonna have a gigantic... - OG/Classic Wakko Warner | Facebook

And that's basically it for this post... Stay tuned for another post with more merchandise from the 90's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

❤️๐Ÿฉท๐ŸคŽ Happy Valentine's Day! And Here's Some 90's Merchandise! ❤️๐Ÿฉท๐ŸคŽ

Yep, it's that time of year again! And with this post, I'll be showing the various Valentine's Day merchandise that the original...