Not affiliated with Warner Bros. The same can be said for the other Facebook material that I personally manage that are shown down below this site.

Monday, February 5, 2024

Beach Towels from the 90's + Bonus Stuff Near the End!

 Well, I'm back again making posts on here but with this time it'll be about the beach towels that I'm gathering here all in one post on what I could find so far. Even this post is gonna be shorter than my other posts in a way. So without a further ado, let's get into it!


This is the first one...






This is the second one along with a few close-ups...





And that's the third one with a few close-ups as well.


With these next few towels, they'll be coming from that OG/Classic Dot Warner page!





Aside from that page, here's OG/Classic Wakko Warner with a few towels!


And here's this one!


Now here we come to the bonus stuff! And first up, here's this one snapback cap (like many of the other hats shown in my previous post) that's from the 90's!


And here's this rare glass cup of Wakko that's posted onto the OG/Classic Wakko page!


So, that's it for this post. Stay tuned for the next post where I'll be doing a Valentine's Day themed post on where I talk about the various boxes for those Valentine's cards for this very blog! 😊

P.S. I should mention that none of these photos are mine originally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

❤️🩷🤎 Happy Valentine's Day! And Here's Some 90's Merchandise! ❤️🩷🤎

Yep, it's that time of year again! And with this post, I'll be showing the various Valentine's Day merchandise that the original...