Not affiliated with Warner Bros. The same can be said for the other Facebook material that I personally manage that are shown down below this site.

Friday, May 5, 2023

A Blog Post About Some Official Animaniacs Merchandise Ft. The Warners: Cups!

 Yup, this specific blog post will be about those cups that were released back in the 90's that the original show was in its prime back in the day. Please keep in mind that none of these pictures shown here are mine anyway. I'll tell you where the images come from originally (to be honest here) once you click on those Facebook links while you'll do a bit of reverse search image for me. Mugs will not be counted for this blog post, and I haven't posted any of the official mugs as of yet on Facebook.

First up, here's this plastic confetti cup!

P.S. If you know what WorthPoint is, their little "W" circle logo is slapped on there as you can tell from these first three images.


Nice, isn't it? Here's a Facebook post about it if you want to look at it: Just a rare plastic... - Dedicating to the OG Warner Siblings | Facebook

Next up, here's this set of Nutella glass cups that were a thing in Italy so far on what I could find about them (that Ferro's Nutella originally came from in what country).




I also did a few Facebook posts about 'em if you wanna check 'em out!




Aside from those cups, we got these rare plastic cups featuring Wakko and Dot!
P.S. I don't know if Yakko was a part of the lineup of not. 😓🤷‍♀️ I would've loved to see it!



And lastly, here are these Sidral Aga plastic cups! Along with some other characters slippin' by such as Hello Nurse, Pinky, Brain, Mindy and Buttons in this post.


Here's my recent post before I published this new blog post as I'm writing this not too long ago: A bunch of Spanish... - Dedicating to the OG Warner Siblings | Facebook

Stay tuned for the next blog post about those bubble bath bottles that I'll be posting next! 😀 See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

❤️🩷🤎 Happy Valentine's Day! And Here's Some 90's Merchandise! ❤️🩷🤎

Yep, it's that time of year again! And with this post, I'll be showing the various Valentine's Day merchandise that the original...